Abundance Academy is a one-day transformational experience where you will let go of struggle and scarcity and emerge with the freedom and passion to create the abundance that you desire for yourself and the world. In this workshop, we’ll walk through how you can create a life of joy and abundance, remove negative beliefs, change patterns that are holding you back, and master the techniques necessary for living more fully.
An abundant life is one where you have the ability to create, explore, and experience your desires consistently. Abundance may include financial wealth, but it also includes having a rich life, full of meaning and joy.
How to know if this workshop is for you:
- You feel you are meant to serve in a bigger way, but feel limited by financial constraints
- You are tired of barely getting by, and are ready to live an abundant life
- When you start to get ahead, something always seems to set you back and keep you from financial freedom
- You’re ready to move beyond vision boards and mantras, to truly begin living the life you are meant to live
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2017 from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Location: Taborspace at 5441 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR 97215
- Learn the Spiritual Laws of Abundance and how to use them in your own life to create more freedom, prosperity, and joy
- Identify and break through the most common thought patterns and self-limiting beliefs that are holding you back
- Master easy, step-by-step processes to create an inner state for Abundance and increase your prosperity
- Connect with your five senses and engage them in changing negative thought patterns
- Create your own Abundance Plan to keep you on track after the workshop
Workshop participants will receive:
- A copy of the Abundance Academy workbook
- Workshop materials and an Abundance Goody Bag
- A certificate for one free 30-minute Abundance Academy Coaching Session with Coach Monica (good for use within 30-days of the workshop)
Workshop Facilitator – Monica Bourgeau, MS
Monica is the founder of LifeOhm, LLC, a personal development and consulting company. She left a nearly 20-year career as a healthcare executive to follow her passion, and now helps others connect with their life purpose and live with joy and abundance through her coaching services and workshops. Monica is also an essential oils leader and educator with Young Living Essential Oils, which she incorporates into her work.
Monica has created her own abundance and has achieved many “impossible” goals. Learn the techniques she used to go from barely scraping by to earning a multiple six-figure income, purchasing her vision-board home, marrying the man of her dreams, and creating a career that she loves. She continues to apply the methods she teaches everyday and will share these concepts secrets with you.
Monica has a master’s degree in management with an emphasis on organizational leadership, a bachelor’s degree in psychology, and is a certified life coach and certified clinical health coach. She has also completed a Resiliency/Transform instructor program with Dr. Amit Sood from the Mayo Clinic. Monica is the author of “Design Your Dream Life! See it, Plan it, Live it.” Her work has been featured on Huffington Post, Elephant Journal, Plum Deluxe, and Startup Nation. Monica lives with her husband and two dogs in the beautiful and fun city of Portland, Oregon.
Contact Me with Questions or for more information.