An abundant life is one where you have the ability to create, explore, and experience your desires consistently. Abundance may include financial wealth, but it also includes having a rich life, full of meaning and joy. If you’re ready to live abundantly, or just need some inspiration, here are 30 of the World’s Greatest Quotes on Abundance. Which one is your favorite? Share your thoughts, or your own quote in the comments below.
1.”When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” ~ Tony Robbins
2. “Choose joyful abundance in your heart and be unbounded, free, and relaxed. Be relentless with your choice and you’ll make your mark.” ~ Amy Leigh Mercree
3. “Gratitude builds a bridge to abundance.” ~ Roy Bennett
4. “The cause of poverty is not scarcity. It is fear and small thinking.” ~ Alan Cohen
5. “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.” ~ Wayne Dyer
6. “Abundance is the process of letting go; that which is empty can receive.” ~ Bryant H. McGill
7. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” ~ Wayne Dyer
8. “I try to be grateful for the abundance of the blessings that I have, for the journey that I’m on and to relish each day as a gift.” ~ James McGreevey
9. “When I think about creating abundance, it’s not about creating a life of luxury for everybody on this planet; it’s about creating a life of possibility. It is about taking that which was scarce and making it abundant.” ~ Peter Diamandis
10. “The key to abundance is meeting limited circumstances with unlimited thoughts.” ~ Marianne Williamson
11. “Abundance is about being rich, with or without money.” ~ Suze Orman
12. “If you want love and abundance in your life, give it away.” ~ Mark Twain
13. “I am one with the Power that created me. I am totally open and receptive to the abundant flow of prosperity that the Universe offers. All my needs and desires are met before I even ask. I am Divinely guided and protected, and I make choices that are beneficial for me. I rejoice in other’s successes, knowing there is plenty for us all.” ~ Louise Hay
14. “The journey to financial freedom starts the MINUTE you decide you were destined for prosperity, not scarcity—for abundance, not lack. Isn’t there a part of you that has always known that? Can you see yourself living a bounteous life—a life of more than enough? It only takes one minute to decide. Decide now.” ~ Mark Victor Hansen
15. “Why are you so enchanted by this world, when a mine of gold lies within you?” ~ Rumi
16. “You are, at this moment, standing right in the middle of your own ‘acres of diamonds.” ~ Earl Nightingale
17. “Your fortune is not something to find but to unfold.” ~ Eric Butterworth
18. “When you undervalue who you are, the world will undervalue what you do and vice versa.” ~ Suze Orman
19. “Prosperity, I claim it. Abundance, is mine. Love, flows through me. I feel joy, all the time. Peace, fills my heart. I surrender, everything. Health, is my birthright. Passion, helps me sing. I release, and let go. I accept, what is mine. I can have, what I want. And let spirit, direct the flow.” ~ Prosperity Chant, Karen Drucker
20. “Abundance comes in many forms, do not limit your abundance by trying to control how it will flow, just know that it will come.” ~ Shelly Sullivan
21. “The fastest way to bring more wonderful examples of abundance into your personal experience is to take constant notice of the wonderful things that are already there.” ~ Esther Hicks
22. “Remember, no more effort is required to aim high in life, to demand abundance and prosperity than is required to accept misery and poverty.” ~ Napoleon Hill
23. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it, it always works, it works every time with every person.” ~ Bob Proctor
24 “I expand in abundance, success and love every day as I inspire those around me to do the same.” Gay Hendricks
25. “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~ Steve Maraboli
26. “Whatever we are waiting for – peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance – it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart.” ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach
27. “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.” ~ Gabrielle Bernstein
28. “People with a scarcity mentality tend to see everything in terms of win-lose. There is only so much; and if someone else has it, that means there will be less for me. The more principle-centered we become, the more we develop an abundance mentality, the more we are genuinely happy for the successes, well-being, achievements, recognition, and good fortune of other people. We believe their success adds to…rather than detracts from…our lives.” ~ Stephen Covey
29. “The universe operates through dynamic exchange… giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe. and in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.” ~Deepak Chopra
30. “If you develop an image of success, health, abundance, joy, peace, happiness, nothing on earth will be able to hold those things from you.” ~ Joel Osteen
Casey the College Celiac says
Soooo many good quotes in here! I love mark twain’s and I definitely believe love and abundance can’t happen without you helping others have the same. And “acres of diamonds” is just such a beautiful phrase!
I love that phrase too Casey, thank you for visiting my blog!
I really love these. #7 in particular speaks to me. Thank you for sharing. I will try to be mindful of these as I go through my day.
Thanks Danielle, I like that one too! Have a great weekend. – Monica
Shelby @Fitasamamabear says
Love this post! So inspirational. My favorite is #7 “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” Doing what you love is so worth it.
Thanks Shelby – that’s one of my favorites too, so true! So nice to see you on my blog. Have a great weekend! ~Monica
Kaylene Wappel says
What a great way to remind people that true happiness comes from within! Thank you for this post!
Thanks Kaylene, glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for visiting my blog, hope to see you back. Best, Monica
Devendra Prasad says
Thank you very very much inspiring quotes, Its directly touches the core of the inner thought and feelings
Excellent collection of abundance quotes. Self-love seems to be the common theme is all these quotes. You recognize the abundance within, do the right things both inside and outside with love and the wordly abundance also follows.